Interview: "The fame is addictive" - Blick.ch


Tokio Hotel about their drug times, flings and how it feels to be famous.

A few months ago, you confessed that you already did drugs with the age of 13.
Bill: Exactly. But I have to say in our defence that we grew up in a village. It’s simply totally boring there. Drugs came in useful to us.

How much do you take today?

Bill: Nothing.

I don’t believe that.

Bill: Really. We can’t even allow ourselves drug excesses because of our strict tour schedule.

Is it cool to be famous?

Tom: That’s hard to say. At the moment I’m very satisfied, but I wish to go in the city without bodyguards and without being recognized. But I couldn’t live without fame anymore. It is addictive,

Bill: For our career we lower our sight’s in our private life.

Where at most?

Tom: In love-life. A relationship is impossible if one goes on tour regularly for 3 months as we do.

But you have one liaison after another.

Tom: Sure. I have also have my needs.

As a band member it couldn’t be hard to hook girls.

Tom: That’s an advantage, indeed. But I have to say honestly, before I also never had problems to date girls.

Bill, why don’t we ever see you in company?

Bill: I rather want to commit myself, and not lay someone different every night like Tom. And you can’t force feelings.

What do you criticize on each other?

Bill: Tom is an egoist.

Tom: And Bill thinks that he has the longest (penis). But that’s actually true.

SOURCE & English transl. by TokioH.com

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates