Interview: Gustav - MeinlCymbals

Car that you currently drive:
Nightliner
Not counting on drums, what do you do for fun:
Riding my bike
Teacher:
Learning by doing
Drumtech:
Tammo Vollmers
Highlight of your career so far:
My first tour and simply everything I have experienced so far with my band Tokio Hotel
Drumming strengths:
Power
Drumming means to me:
Everything
Advice for up and coming drummers:
Have fun and play what you like.
How would you describe yourself:
I dont like to describe myself...hang on...here is somebody who can do it: Nice, outgoing, ambitious and sometimes a little impatient.
When I look back on my life one day, I would like to be able to say:
I am too young to answer this question :-)

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates