New Video: Kerli Talks About Duet With Tokio Hotel


Kerli: So I have this duet with Tokio Hotel. It was a song, that they had already and they just I guess needed a female vocal on it. So we thought it would be a good match

How was it to work with Tokio Hotel? Are they nice guys?

Kerli: Yeah, they’re really nice. Bill is like really shy and really tall, too. But they´re cool. He is so skinny. Yeah he is totally skinny and he is always wearing perfect make-up. He is flawless. And he got his make-up artist with him who always makes sure that he is wearing perfect make-up
Are they? Isn’t Bill like perfect looking? I kinda feel like a ugly duck when he is around.

Are you prepared for the drama that comes with Tokio Hotel?

Kerli: What’s the drama? Then I going to Germany, maybe.

Nathalie is his make-up artist?

Kerli: Yeah. So there are rumors that I´m dating Bill and that I’m going on tour with them. That’s a good rumor. I like that. I hope this rumor comes true. I go to tour with Tokio Hotel. That would be super fun. The song is not in the movie. But it’s gonna be tied on the soundtrack. And there are gonna be singles and you know.

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates