New Interview: Dieter Bohlen Talks About Tokio Hotel [31.01.10-Bild.de]

A Success which will also be granted for “Tokio Hotel”?
I doubt it. The success of “Tokio Hotel” is currently more fake. They only sold 25.000 CD’s of their last Album in Germany. At the same time, even if nobody likes and wants to hear this, Michael Hirte sold 800.000 copies with his Harmonica.

Don’t you like “Tokio Hotel”?
I like them very much, but I’m afraid that someday they’ll be met with the same hatred which “Modern Talking” experienced back then.

Why
Because Bill Kaulitz and the Thomas Anders from 1986 are very similar when it comes to their looks: Both of them wear a lot of make-up and Lip Gloss and they’re very feminine. I haven’t granted it Thomas at that time and I don’t grant it Bill today.

Would you produce „Tokio Hotel“, if they asked you?
No, they don’t sell enough CDs for me! For a concert in Russia I get x-fold more, than with a number 1 Hit with “Tokio Hotel”. The time of the band is most likely over.

Translation by LoveTH-Music.com

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates