Notification from the Administrator of the Blog THFI-ARG


My apologies for taking so long to update the blog..i find myself in a trip visiting my family ; I hope you can understand my situation .
I try update the blog with new information when i have time in this last time.

Sorry Again .

Atte. Marutti from Tokio Hotel Fur Immer - Argentina [THFI-ARG]

ESPAÑOL

Mis disculpas por tardar tanto en actualizar el blog... me encuentro viajando visitando a mis familiares; Espero que sepan entender mi situacion.
Trato de actualizar el blog con nueva informacion cuando tengo tiempo.

Perdon Otra vez.

Atte. Marutti de Tokio Hotel Fur Immer - Argentina [THFI-ARG]

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates